...I guess this name must have been "overlooked" in the midst of all the PC and "Woke"ness going on. Might just be a matter of time.
Regardless, I took another drive up there today, since I got held back by the snow earlier on...read about it HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newest addition to the stable...
Lo and behold...my 2015 Suzuki Vstrom: Purchased Aug 13, 2026. This will be my final attempt to enter the "ADV" scene (remember t...
-
I've been looking for over a year, and out of nowhere, this one fell into my lap: Now...my wife and I can ride side-by-side. That is.....
-
Spent 6 days in this wonderful area of our Province...the Okanagan always provides plenty of opportunities for exploration and recreation. A...
-
Spent the better part of this morning/afternoon installing new front and rear sprockets...new X-ring chain...new HiFlo oil filter...and of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment