Not true...it's actually the 2nd ride.
Wife and I did the first ride last weekend when the sun was shining...but I didn't bring my camera so as they say: "Pics or it didn't happen!"
Today's trek was a short, local jaunt to a familiar place...read about it HERE.
Thursday, January 27, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newest addition to the stable...
Lo and behold...my 2015 Suzuki Vstrom: Purchased Aug 13, 2026. This will be my final attempt to enter the "ADV" scene (remember t...
-
I've been looking for over a year, and out of nowhere, this one fell into my lap: Now...my wife and I can ride side-by-side. That is.....
-
Spent 6 days in this wonderful area of our Province...the Okanagan always provides plenty of opportunities for exploration and recreation. A...
-
Spent the better part of this morning/afternoon installing new front and rear sprockets...new X-ring chain...new HiFlo oil filter...and of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment